Jumat, 12 Agustus 2011

My Happy Ending (Not about Love)



I’ve hold out. I’ve always and always hold out. But now I can’t hold out again. I will stand up because I’m not your doll. I think enough for our relationship. Stop hurt my heart. Don’t disturb my life, and I won’t disturb your life. Like this song, but just part from the lyrics.

Let's talk this over
It's not like we're dead
You were all the things I thought I knew
And I thought we could be
You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it
And all of the memories, so close to me, just fade away


All the things you hide from me 
All the shit that you do 
All the stuff that you do 
It's nice to know that you were there 
Thanks for acting like you cared 
And making me feel like I was the only one 
It's nice to know we had it all 
Thanks for watching as I fall 
And letting me know we were done 
Thank you so much for my happy ending, friends :)

2 komentar: