Kamis, 01 Juni 2017

Lirik Younha - Think About You

Lirik Terjemahan Bahasa Inggris
Judul Lagu: Think About You
Dipopulerkan oleh: Younha (Prod. by Lee Chanhyuk of AKMU)

It falls the leaves
Thinking about you
When the streets are wet with the wind
OK It’s not bad
(yeah terribly bad)
When I stand here, I still see you

Other seasons have passed several times
We’ve been through different things
I thought I forgot you
But every time the leaves start to fall on this street
My eyes always fall to the ground
Counting my footsteps
I still need to try this hard

It falls the leaves
Thinking about you
When the streets are wet with the wind
OK It’s not bad
(yeah terribly bad)
When I stand here, I still see you

I tried to date other people
Tried to force connections
Pretending that nothing was wrong
Every time I turn my back to all the traces of breaking down on this street
Images of us being childish are still here
They’re still in my heart

It falls the leaves
Thinking about you
When the streets are wet with the wind
OK It’s not bad
(yeah terribly bad)
When I stand here, you still breathe

You still breathe on this street
You still linger in my ears
I try to close my eyes and live
But the only thing that fills up this space is you
Yeah I think about you everyday
If only this street wears down, I’d feel less empty
If time can heal, I’d be less depressed
How come you never think of me?
How come you never let it show?
Every single day, it grows deeper
It’s been a while since it became something that happened a long time ago
I’m sad, standing on this empty street
Pretending like nothing is wrong
I wonder if you’re watching over me right now

Now us being apart
Is more natural
Take care
On this street with the falling leaves
I’m thinking about you for the last time

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar